Thursday, June 4, 2015

Swans and Such

I'm not really feeling the whole words thing today. So let's go with pictures instead! Two weekends ago, my girlfriend and I spent time with my parents at their place in the country and enjoyed the company of some of my condo associations' swans, their newborns and other critters.

I used to be a semi-pro photographer of sorts. Trying to get back into it. None of the photos have been cropped, edited or enhanced in any way -- out of pure sloth.

Enjoy!

My mom, a retired hairstylist, trims what little is left of my hair.

My roommate's dog, Ruger, tagged along because he loves my Mom.

My girlfriend, Alexis, may have taken this. If you don't like it, she definitely did.

And that would be my girlfriend.






 

My dad doing... and impression of the Godfather? 







This older, haggard male duck was constantly being harassed by the male swan. I don't think he has another winter in him, poor guy.



















My girlfriend is terrified of swans. I don't see what's so intimidating about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment