Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Headache Bellyaches

My car broke down last night, second time in as many weeks. As I waited on the side of the road for AAA to come tow my wounded Civic, I listened to the Cleveland Cavaliers fall to the Golden State Warriors. Ohio pro sports team and their fans' luck often seem intertwined.

Poor Cleveland. No city, hands down, deserves a championship as much as you guys do. It will come soon though.

Congrats to Golden State, I guess. Way to beat our beleaguered JV team plus Lebron James. What an "accomplishment." (Yes, I'm bitter.)

ON top of all this, i managed to lose my wallet. This doesn't sit well with me as I now have few means to extract my cash. I don't know how I managed this fumble, but I found a way.

On top of that, woke up with a major headache this morning. It's still raging. It's a challenge to even look at the screen.

There are worse fates in life. I probably shouldn't be complaining, but isn't that what a blog's for?

No comments:

Post a Comment